Friday, December 10, 2010

My first 5 question Friday

This is my first time doing Five Question Friday, which I got from My Little Life as I was strolling through blogs. So, here is what happens. She posts five questions, and I answer them! Easy enough! I'm excited because I love when I get to answer questions. Makes me feel special and important - for the most part. Anyway, here it is!

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

At my parents house we would stay up on Christmas Eve until midnight Christmas day then open one gift. Then we'd go to bed, get up early, and tear into the rest of them! Now it's mostly Christmas day still. The only person I exchange with is my boyfriend for the most part. Then it's Christmas day depending on the parents that we are with.

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?

I'm not sure about this one. I love Christmas flavored or themed treats! One year I made candy cane shaped sugar cookies topped with crushed peppermint. I was proud of those, so they are probably my favorite. They were also delicious! Anything with apple, cinnamon, or peppermint flavoring is a winner for me.

3. What is the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?

My grandmother had a friend who brought us gifts every year, but it was always the most random stuff that no kid wanted. It was stuff like roll-on deodorant, candy that didn't taste like candy, and necklaces that looked like yarn. It wasn't always horrible, but it was awkward stuff that no one used! Then I'd have to be polite and smile and say thank you, but it always ended up just collecting dust until i finally threw it out.

4. Christmas song that you love?

I love *NSync Christmas. It sounds dorky, but since it came out I have listened to it every year as I put up the tree or do anything else. O Holy Night is my favorite song. There is something about five part harmony acappella that makes me smile - especially at Christmas.



5. How many trees do you put up?

One. It's 6 feet tall, fake, and I've had it for a few years. It works for me though. It's cute and it makes me smile every year.

There it is folks! My first five question Friday! I believe that it was a success! Come back next Friday...maybe I'll do it again. Also, check out some others who have done the same thing!

No comments: